- Speed limit is 5 MPH
No loud stereos & avoid horn use
- Please use parking lights to enter and exit the theatre. No vehicle lights allowed during movies. Please take foot off brake pedal.
- All 4x4 vehicles (trucks & vans) in last 6 rows for Screen 1 and last 4 rows for Screen 2.
- Please place all garbage in trash cans. Use provided bags for your garbage.
- No cooking, grilling or food preparation on drive-in property. Alcohol prohibited.
- One parking space per vehicle on busy nights. Park close to vehicle next to you. Place lawn chairs & blankets in front of your vehicle. Use emergency brakes before sitting outside.
- No sitting on roofs of vehicles.
- No running on drive-in property. No playing on or behind both movie screens.
- Raised hatchbacks must be tied down to roof level. Twine is available at refreshment stand.
- Laser pointers are prohibited.
- Adult supervision is required for children on playground equipment. Playground closed during double features.
- Jumper cables are available at projection room if your car needs to be jumped.
- Pets must remain on leash & be quiet. Owner must clean up after their pets (Bags available at ticket office). No pets are permitted in refreshment stand.
- No re-admission once in drive-in. You must pay to re-enter. Special circumstances may be considered but must be cleared at ticket office prior to leaving the drive-in. Save ticket stubs, as they are proof you paid to attend drive-in.
- No shirts, no shoes, no service.
- Video taping movies on screens is prohibited! Film Piracy is against the law, and if you are caught, you will be reported to authorities.
- Have an enjoyable evening watching the double features under the stars!