Come join the fun!
Becky's was voted "Best Drive-In Theater" in the Lehigh Valley area in the Morning Call's Readers Choice Awards since the category was created in 2007. Becky's was also recognized in 2016 in USA Today's 10 Best Drive-In Theaters, coming in as the 5th best drive-in theater in the USA. Becky's was also recognized by being voted "The Best of the Best" in Showmanship by the Drive-In Theater Fan Club in 1996, and was also included in the New York Times' "10 Drive-Ins Worth a Detour" by Don and Susan Sanders in 2002. This family run business is located in Walnutport PA, (Lehigh Township) on Route 248 approximately 11 miles North of Allentown, PA, 20 miles West of Easton, PA and 15 miles from Bethlehem, PA.
Upcoming Special Events
Reel Deal Discount Tuesday
Come join us for just $20.00 a carload and $1.00 hotdogs every Tuesday night!
74th Anniversary Fireworks Celebration
This year we are celebrating our 74th Anniversary with a spectacular fireworks display!
The fireworks display will begin prior to the first feature at approximately 8:30 PM.
Affiliated Chambers Night at Becky's Drive-In
Join the Affiliated Chambers at the Drive-In! We're joining forces with Becky's Drive-In to host a family-friendly Chamber Movie Night! Pick your screens and enjoy a night under the stars from the comfort of your car for just $20 a carload! Purchase tickets at http://ow.ly/wEN250AEmMZ.
Screen 1: "Shrek 1" & "Shrek 2"
Screen 2: "Grown Ups" & "National Lampoon's Vacation"
The Rocky Horror Drive In Show
On a wild and rain-swept late-November evening, somewhere at an empty stretch of road outside Ohio's merry Denton, blissfully-affianced, prudish, boringly-innocent young pair Brad Majors (Barry Bostwick) and Janet Weiss (Susan Sarandon) find themselves stranded on their way to visit an ex-tutor. Instead, the couple will inadvertently unearth the cross-dressing Dr. Frank-N-Furter's (Tim Curry's) spooky lair of inexhaustible oddities, just in time to partake in the out-of-this-world mad scientist's proud unveiling of his latest, delightfully extravagant, most daring creation: the ultimate male and the perfect sex symbol: the flaxen-haired Rocky Horror (Peter Hinwood). But, little by little, as the effervescent transgressive force gobbles up whole the unsuspecting visitors of the night, Brad and Janet slowly begin to embrace the potent fascinations of seduction, while an idolized Rocky roams free in the mansion. Who can interrupt man's union with the absolute pleasure?
METALLICA presented by Encore Drive-In Nights
Encore Drive-In Nights featuring METALLICA will air at drive-in theaters across the United States and Canada on Saturday, August 29.
Filmed exclusively for this one-night-only event, the band’s first show of 2020 will go down as one of the most unique and memorable METALLICA experiences of all time. The concert event will provide METALLICA fans with an intimate, up-close drive-in concert experience, featuring material spanning the band’s nearly four decade career.
Tickets for this event go on sale August 14th at 12:00 PM EDT. You can purchase tickets at the following website: https://www.universe.com/events/metallica-presented-by-encore-drive-in-nights-walnutport-pa-tickets-MK5V2X
Tonight through Monday, August 17th
* Movies subject to change.
- What policies will you be implementing for safety during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Note: Policies have been updated due to relaxed restrictions after Northampton County has gone to the green phase.
We will be instituting the following special policies:
- Masks must be worn when entering either of the refreshment stands or restrooms.
- Only the restrooms in front of our main refreshment stand will be open during this time. The smaller restrooms on the Screen 1 side will be closed due to social distancing. We will have employees attending our restrooms and sanitizing them every 1/2 hour. While waiting to use the restroom all patrons must stand six feet apart from each other.
- Each vehicle must park six feet apart from each other. There will be designated lines painted where vehicles are to park.
- The playground and rides must be closed at all times for safety reasons.
- For everyone’s safety while visiting the concession stands only a limited amount of patrons may enter at one time. Each patron must stand six feet apart when ordering food. Masks are required for admittance to the concession stands.
- Only one patron per vehicle at a time will be allowed to order food items in the concession stands.
- Patrons may sit outside, provided they are seated in front of their vehicle.
- The parking spaces will be spread out so that cars are parked six feet apart. Please arrive as close to gate time, if possible. The gates open at 7 pm on Friday, 6 pm on Saturday, and 7:30 PM on Sunday.
- We will have radio rentals for $3.00 each with photo ID for security and will be handed back after the radio is returned to us. Photo ID’s will be sanitized both when received and returned to patrons. Each radio will be sanitized before and after each use.
- How do we get tickets?
At the moment, all ticket sales are done at the box office when entering the theatre. Sorry, we do not offer online or advance ticket sales at the present time.
- When do your movies start?
Movies start approximately at dusk. Exact showtimes are typically posted a few days in advance. Please check our schedule for exact showtimes.
Which of the following classic movies would you like to see at Becky's?